1. Short-term competence based learning programs targeting both pre-service and in-service social protection professionals.
2. Research and Consultancy service in the design, administration, and management of social protection programmes.
3. Organizing the forum in the form of conference, workshop and seminars for social protection practitioners, regulators and policy makers to come together and share their knowledge and experience in the administration and management of affordable and sustainable social protection systems.
4. Provide expert inputs in various social protection works at scheme- specific or national level as organized by social protection partners including social protection authorities, expert institutions, professionals, and development partners.
5. To use Social Protection Magazine in publication of different information, research findings reports and news as a way of creating awareness to Social Protection stakeholders and general Public.